I love pillar candles, but they don't always burn evenly. How can I fix this?
ANSWER: Pillars are beautiful, they burn longer, and can really add to the total décor and look of your area! There are just a few do's and don'ts to remember...
1. ALWAYS use pillars on a flat, even surface, away from ceiling fans and air vents.
2. They do not need to be in a container, although a dish to set them on is recommended.
3. Let your new pillar burn for a few hours until a liquid wax pool forms in the top , then blow it out. After that wax re-hardens, you can relight and burn again. After the first "burn", when the liquid wax pool forms, gently "hug" the soft top to create a sort of cone around the top, to hold the liquid in from spilling over the side.
4. From this point on, just keep the wick trimmed to about 1/4" to 1/2" and burn your pillar candle for as long as you like. You will find that pillars give off a terrific scent throw, and beautiful glow, and last a very long time. You may want to check the wick from time to time, to make sure that it is centered correctly in the candle.
5. Pillars really look lovely in groups of 3, with staggered heights. Mix & match colors and fragrances for a unique decorator style to fit your décor.
Votive candles are my favorite, but they don't last very long. How can Boniblu votives last for 20 hous or more?
Answer: It's all about the wax! Our specific blend of wax for votives allows a complete saturation of fragrance oil, and creates a very long lasting wax. A votive candle will liquefy, so it must be placed in a PROPERLY SIZED container(or votive cup). If not allowed to spread out too much, each votive should last at least 20 hours.
My Mom lives in an assisted living apartment,they don't allow candles. She loves scented candles. Any suggestions?
ANSWER: Most college dorms, assisted living centers, offices, and even some apartments do not allow flame burning candles. This is a perfect reason to try the electric wax warmers! The wax cubes are placed in a dish at the top of the unit, and a small bulb gently heats the wax to a low melting point. No flame, no soot, no hazard. The wax doesn't get hot enough to burn skin, and these electric warmers can be left unattended in small areas if needed. A simple switch turns them on and off, just like a lamp. They also make a great little "night light". I love them, and use them all around the house and office. Boniblu Ultra Fragrance Blocks are available in all your favorite fragrances, and the small cubes will each give continuous fragrance for about 7-8 hours. We also have some lovely electric warmers styles to choose from.
What can I do with all the empty candle glass containers that collect in the cabinet?
ANSWER Boniblu candle containers are beautiful, functional, and RE USABLE. The unique shape of our container allows you to just clean out your glass and drop a Boniblu Refill into the container. Refills are much less expensive than buying new glass with every candle. It just makes sense to get a refill instead of a completely new candle unit every time. Our refills are available here, in both sizes, in all fragrances.